Reverence and recollection at Mass should guard us against allowing it to become simply a routine weekly exercise. http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2016/06/16/how-lack-of-reverence-for-the-eucharist-puts-people-off-catholicism/
- CPO Premium Streaming Media
- Fr. Altier’s new book now available!
- Is CRT In Minnesota’s Catholic Schools?
- The Baltimore Catechism Series
- January 2023 – News On the Line
- The State of Catholic Schooling
- Beauty, Truth, Goodness: the Fundamentals of Catholicism
- Don’t Use Common Sense Media
- A Thank You From Russia
- Principles of Catholic Identity in Education
- Choosing a Catholic High School: Questions Parents Should Ask of Schools
- A Parent’s Guide: Teaching the Truth & Meaning of Human Sexuality. FEATURED ON EWTN!
- Sign up for CPO News
Please join with us and prayerfully consider making a donation to help in CPO’s important work dedicated to authentic Catholic education (see more) All donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated!
You can donate with a credit card by clicking here.
Or you may mail your tax-deductible donation to:
Catholic Parents OnLine
P.O. Box 130815
St. Paul, MN 55113
Catholic Parents OnLine is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donations are greatly appreciated.