Catholic Parents OnLine is a non-profit organization consisting of Catholic parents, grandparents, and friends of Catholic education who are dedicated to the Catholic education of our children and grandchildren. We are in full union with the Magisterium in the teachings of the Catholic faith. Catholic Parents OnLine began in 1998 because of the many challenging issues, which oftentimes create frustration for today’s parents.
|Triple Excellence Gold Award
for Excellence in Fidelity, Resources & Usability
We are grateful for our Catholic schools and programs of Catholic education. However, for many years, there has been a very gradual decline of handing on our faith and morals. CPO believes that this slow deterioration of solid Catholic teaching has created a serious Catholic identity crisis in many of our schools. Therefore we have come together in prayer and action, in the belief that our efforts will enhance and augment Catholic education which is already in place.
With the help of God s grace and a faith-filled, hard-working Board of Directors, Catholic Parents OnLine is proud to report the following:
- CPO works with Catholic parents and assists them in taking the steps necessary in working with their Catholic schools and programs of education to ensure the authentic teaching and protection of our Catholic faith.
- CPO communicates with bishops, clergy and other leadership involved with Catholic education programs.
- CPO produced “A Parent’s Guide: Teaching the Truth & Meaning of Human Sexuality“. Featured on EWTN, this dynamic video interviews parents, grandparents, educators, and members of the clergy and medical profession and they share their experiences living out the Church’s teaching in the 21st century. It is also available in Spanish.
- CPO produced “Beauty, Truth, Goodness: the Fundamentals of Catholicism” by Fr. Robert Altier. This DVD series is a comprehensive explanation of the basic elements of the Catholic Faith presented in 60 half hour lectures. The purpose of the series is to teach and guide Catholics so they can know and love the fullness of truth as revealed by God and taught by the Church.These classes have resulted in bringing hundreds of converts into the Catholic Church.They have also brought Catholics to a much deeper understanding of the Faith. It’s perfect for R.C.I.A. programs.
- CPO hosts an annual Lenten Retreat.
- CPO hosts an annual Luncheon and Fundraising Event.
- CPO publishes a regular newsletter and maintains an active Website.
- CPO has been interviewed and featured on local and national radio and television.
- CPO participated in a panel symposium to assist the Board and Administration of a large Catholic high school in defining the school’s approach to issues of pastoral care.
Saint John Paul II spoke often about the new Springtime in the Church, and as we build our network of faithful parents, grandparents, alumni, educators and others, we will strive to work with our Catholic schools and programs of Catholic education to help bring about this new Springtime in our Church. Please join with us and prayerfully consider making a donation to help in our efforts! Catholic Parents OnLine is a 501(C)(3) non-profit, all-volunteer organization and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donations are greatly appreciated. May God bless you and yours!
You can donate online using your credit card at WonderWe.
Or you may mail your tax-deductible donation to: Catholic Parents OnLine
P.O. Box 130815
St. Paul, MN 55113
Catholic Parents OnLine is a 501(C)(3) non-profit, all-volunteer organization and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donations are greatly appreciated. May God bless you and yours!
Pay your long distance and help CPO at the same time!
By signing up with one of Charity Mobile plans, a portion of your long distance bill will go to CPO. For more information about this fundraiser and how to sign up click here..